Strech Cling Flim Masterbatches
PW 60 is a concentrate of high & low molecular weight Polyisobutylene tackifier in Linear Low Density Polyethylene. It is used as a cling agent to make Stretch wraps films from LLDPE or LDPE. Available as dry free-flowing pellets.
WHY PW 60
- Blend of high & low mw PIB gives optimized peel/lap cling properties.
- Free Flowing Granules.
- Improved optical properties.
- Enhanced dispersion of PIB compared to liquid PIB.
- Very low addition level and hence marginal cost increase.
- Easily incorporated without any changes to process.
- Full technical support on the implementation of the additive system.
- Testing as per international protocol.
- Environment friendly.
Cling Film Applications
- Industrial items wrapping.
- Cling Film are mainly used by FMCG industries for Packing food & Edible items.
- Application for Meat, garden fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, cut fruits and Other.
Preserved Food Packing
- Used in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, air flight & other catering services.
- Leather, Wood products, Silver & Brass items.
- Electronics material, Woolen, traveling bags and stuffs where it to keep out fungus and moisture.